TROPIC LUXURY BODY OILS REVIEWED

13:44 Melka 0 Comments

Are you looking for a SPA experience at home? Do you prefer the comfort of your own bathroom to that found in beauty salons? Are you in search for that perfect beauty product top accompany you? Here is my suggestion - Tropic Organic Luxury Oils - they will make your relaxation an unforgettable routine, that you would want to relive every evening.


 WHITE FRANGIPANI AND MAGNOLIA
 I have literally splashed and rubbed this oil on myself obsessively since I put my hands on this sleek, modern, luxurious, glass bottle. What's so addictive? Two factors: DIVINE AROMA AND SMOOTHING EFFECT ON MY SKIN. If you really watch what you apply on your body (if you don't then please start today!!!) you will appreciate the goodness that this heavenly silky mixture brings - it's s 100% organic and it is a blend  of Eco Certified, high performing HERO  ingredients:

Organic Coconut Oil
Organic Rosehip Oil
Organic Jojoba Oil
Organic Macadamia Oil
Vitamin E

Macadamia and Rosehip Oils strengthen the structure of my skin and help with cell regeneration preventing all future problems (stretch marks, Cellulite), Jojoba Oil nourishes and protects whereas Coconut Oil - it softens my skin, smooths it and adds that pampered feeling to my home spa regime.


After quick shower I run a bath and add a few drops of Tropic Oil to immediately release delicate, comforting,  floral and natural aromas around the bathroom. 

Next, I light some candles, dim the light and enjoy the bath and as I do so, I sparingly apply the oil on my hair and scalp - for a head to toe pamper moments. I massage my head  for a while (you can ask your boyfriend to help you, promise him the same later :)). I wash my hair after 15 minutes, or just leave it until the next morning. 

After that, I give myself a whole body rub with Tropic Bamboo Organic Cloth . Its main use is for face but I found it works perfectly on my body, gently buffing away last impurities. This is great method of exfoliating if you suffer from sensitive skin. 

The final and the most blissful stage of my spa regime is when I apply the Tropic Organic Oil warmed up and melted in hot water ( it can settle due to natural ingredients used). Ahhhh!!! Mind, Body and Spirit fully relaxed. 

My next purchase is going to be the invigorating Tropic Lime, Bergamot and Neroli Organic Oil, I am hoping for a energy boosting, kick ass effect. Expect more  posts very soon.

 TROPIC LIME,BERGAMOT AND NEROLI ORGANIC OIL

You Might Also Like

0 comments: