Fresh Workout Look

11:00 Melka 0 Comments

Fresh Workout Look




I created this look to show how switching from most often worn black to lighter colours can uplift both your mind and body for a more effective workout. The key colours here are silver slate of capri pants  and sparkly grey  of the hoodie. They blend in with white shades of tank top and stylish sportsbag creating a balanced effect. Subtle accents of lime and peach are sure to bring out the sporty spirit of wearer. Purple trainers are a contrasting juxtaposition with the whole outfit but not clashing. (please be aware that I used this model of shoes for aesthetic purposes and don't know much about the fit or performance as I have never tested them).

Everything you see on the picture is by Under Armour, a make created by Kevin Plank back in 1996, former American football player, who was fed up with cotton sweat drenched t-shirts. He   introduced a moisture-wicking fabric that keeps athletes dry, cool and hence, performing better.

I am a natural skincare enthusiast but when it comes to sport clothing, I usually wear the engineered fabrics as they don't leave you looking like a mermaid emerging from deep waters of your own sweat . I have done some research on bamboo fitness clothing before and must admit, I still haven't tried it, so  here's something to put on "to do" list.

Hopefully I inspired you to refresh your sporty wardrobe, don't hesitate, ditch the black and beat your personal best this Summer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: