Pamper Point is testing...

12:09 Melka 2 Comments

Pamper Point is testing...

I have just ordered the above products for every day use which are all natural and are loaded with nourishing active plant extracts and oils. I will share my thoughts within the next two weeks. Both Trilogy and Antipodes brands have an established place in natural beauty industry but for me,, it will be my very first try so you can imagine my excitement. Please let me know if you ever tried any skincare made by the mentioned brands and how it worked for you. Big thank you in advance. :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like really nice products :) Heard good things about them :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your reply, yes, the products will be exciting to test, I usually know which will work for my skin just by reading the description :)

    ReplyDelete