Three modern yoga fashion styles for comfort and performance

06:27 Melka 3 Comments

I have written articles to motivate my readers to start doing yoga, I thought it's about time I show you how I imagine perfect yoga outfits for  maximum comfort and unrestricted performance.

The first set below is a result of my recent research on fashion for yoga and pilates. Tight fitting Serentity Top with interesting neck lines and sexy back split will make you feel feminine and the coral Karma Capri Pants will set you for a demanding flow of a relentless warrior. The accessories were carefully selected for this set to express the yoga philosophy - BREATHE - necklace  and reusable tote bag to reflect on arty spirit.

Which of these creations is very much like your own style? Please comment below, let's chat about YOGA FASHION.









You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. I just love yoga style, especially the ballet style wraps layered over bodysuits. Really liking the Serenity top pictured, along with the Fushi mat. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughts. :) Yes, ballet style wraps are both practical and feminine, I have to give this look a go as I always pick ultra sporty garments. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Yoga Apparel

    ReplyDelete