Top Three Natural Beauty Products For Glowing Skin

05:43 Melka 0 Comments

1. Black Soap
To enjoy healthy skin, you need to pick your face wash wisely. Even if you are not concerned about purity of your skincare products, your cleanser should still be as natural as possible. This is because you don't want your skin's self balancing cycle to be interrupted by harsh ingredients. At this basic step to achieving glowing looking complexion, I'd suggest to try organic Black Soap. I use Akoma Black Soap with Shea Butter and added Coconut Oil for my face and the results are remarkable. 


This is a minimally processed product and so different from what we are used to when we shop for main stream beauty. It works for all skin types, lathers well, thoroughly cleanses and provides tons of nourishment from many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It will deal with breakouts, soothe irritations, soften and prepare your skin perfectly for face cream application.
Akoma Soap is sourced from Ghana and it can be bought HERE




2. Davaj Intense Remodelling Face Serum
Once your "clean cleansing" is done you are on a fast track to that glowing look you've always longed for. I have tested many products over the years and the best results I achieved by applying a quality facial oil. Oils can be so beneficial for all skin types as they have better penetration properties compared to water based serum or cream. Essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins are delivered right where they should be - into dermis and hypodermis to repair damage. 
At the moment, I use Davaj Face Serum morning and night that keeps my skin blemish free, even toned and has anti-ageing benefits too. It smells of subtle Rosewood that never fails to set my racing mind on a focused mode. Most importantly though, I have my healthy glow, perfectly nourished and moisturised skin. 





Davaj Intense Remodelling Face Serum is available on LoveLulaBoutique

 3. Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser
Winter is often dreaded by many as not enough sunshine means pale and tired looking complexion. Bronzers and self-tanning creams may help, they are unfortunately loaded with pore blocking, toxic ingredients your skin won't agree with. I discovered this natural alternative - Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser from New Zealand. 



  


I absolutely adore the effect that this moisturiser in Day Light shade created. It glided on effortlessly and left very subtle olive to light beige hue, just like you'd get after catching the first warm sun rays on a summer day. Manuka Honey, Macadamia Seed and Jojoba Oils gave my skin extra nourishment and sheer coverage was just enough for the finished look. I added a little bit of blusher and mascara and I was good to go. 

You can buy  Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser HERE

It is worth to mention, I bought this moisturiser for my boyfriend and he is a total convert now. He used to use the overrated and packed with synthetics Garnier stuff.

I trust you liked reading about my natural beauty picks as far as a healthy, glowing skin is concerned. 

Do you have different routine using other products?
Please place your comments.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: