Not improving in tennis? This is how I get my sharpness on court.

14:06 Melka 2 Comments

If you are a tennis fan or player you must have read about the training regime of the top ranked tennis pros. Andy Murray is the perfect example of "no pain no gain" approach when he gets ready for his epic rallies during off court training. I have prepared a short video to show you how my regular training looks like. I promise you, yes - PROMISE - this works and is a fast track way to excel in all areas - speed, foot work, balance, cardiovascular fitness, strength and of course, powerful shots. 



I hope you enjoyed this video. Have you got your own way of keeping sharp on tennis court?. Please use comment box below. 


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks
    laurel leaf essential oil benefits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!
    black seed oil for hair loss

    ReplyDelete