Summer Essentials - AA Skincare Natural Deodorants REVIEW

09:54 Melka 0 Comments

Looking for an effective  natural deodorant has left me frustrated and baffled in the past. Reading Glamour's Ten Best Natural Deodorants and discovering the likes of Clarins surely must cast a shadow of doubt on any beauty authoritative word. Yes, there is an option from leading natural brands offering the alcohol free, naturally scented deodorants but the price tag makes you reconsider back to basics grey soap refreshments by the river  rather than splash so much money just to look after your armpits.

A few searches later, I discovered AA Essentials Skincare and their range of natural roll-on deodorants. I was kindly sent the beautifully branded trio to put under the strict test of everyday demands my body goes through. Priced at £4.94 it is an instantly refreshing bonus having to pay less than a third of what other manufacturers ask for. 


AA Essentials Skincare Deodorants are formulated to offer a natural alternative to mass produced deodorants, often containing a number of harsh toxins. Free from aluminium salts, alcohol and artificial fragrance the effectiveness of these deodorants is based on pure essential oils and unique Fungi Ferment. that neutralises the body odour by creating the nitrogen compounds in the process of perspiration. Packaged in handy roll-on glass containers, these deodorants have managed to get me seriously excited and even more eager to start testing. Here's how they did.



AA SKINCARE ESSENTIALS GRAPEFRUIT & CEDARWOOD DEODORANT

This deodorant is recommended for men but because of its, in my opinion, unisex fresh and woody natural aroma, I decided to test it during one of my punishing tennis practices. It did take a split second longer to dry completely but once it did, my armpits felt comfortably protected, delicately scented and ready for some on court action. I usually play for at least three hours, ending drenched in sweat and it was no different this time, apart from the fact, that I stayed odour free, with my armpits significantly dryer compared to previous times, when I used a regular spray deodorant. I liked it and continually use it on my training days with pure satisfaction.  

AA SKINCARE ESSENTIALS LEMONGRASS & LAVENDER DEODORANT

With similar effect to the one above, this Lemongrass & Lavender Deo Roll-On has won my applause thanks to its aromatic composition. I loved the sweet and creamy yet fresh scent which lingered on my skin for much longer compared to the Grapefruit & Cedarwood type. I have used it pretty much every morning since it arrived and can definitely consider this deodorant as part of my everyday essential skincare kit.

AA SKINCARE ESSENTIALS BERGAMOT & ALOE DEODORANT

Formulated to offer odour protection with minimal risk of skin irritation, this Bergamot & Aloe deodorant is no different to its variations mentioned above in terms of effectiveness, time taken to dry and ease of application. It will benefit extra sensitive skin, as the essential oil content has been kept to minimum without compromising on the overall quality of the product. It will appeal to anyone looking for the most gentle skincare solutions. 

To pick  one of AA Skincare Deodorants for yourself head over to their website or follow this link HERE



































If you would like your natural brand to be featured or your products reviewed on my blog, please contact me on pamperpoint@gmail.com or get in touch via Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments: