My life with mycoco - nourishing body tonic review

06:19 Melka 1 Comments

ALL BLUE AND HAPPY
Just like the blue skies in summer, little did I realise trying a beauty product can add tenfold to a happy feeling . That was my first impressions of mycoco as a body oil. It brings joy and pleasure to hold this blue glass bottle, have it all for yourself and be pampered by the exotic mixture of exhilarating aromas.


BENEFITS
This robust interpretation of coconut oil as a body tonic is something unique indeed. Organic blend melted so easily into my skin, leaving nothing but a very soft skin. Maximum benefit can be noticed twenty minutes after application, when mycoco is fully absorbed and working its magical way to a very silky feel to the body. 

THE FORMULA
This was a seriously tropical  experience of nourishing coco nut, almond, firming kukui and rejuvenating mandarin.
Cute glass bottle reminded me of some of those nutrients dense vitamin shots you buy from health stores. My personal favourite was a woody base note of ylang ylang that scented my skin like well composed perfume, without being overpowered by citrusy accords.

































CONCLUSIONS
Mycoco is all natural, no nonsense beauty oil that will be loved by anyone who appreciates a pure and effective product. It will be a beach babe's best friend due to its compact packaging and soothing  properties after sun exposure. This is a "happy skincare" for life loving individuals. Let's hope we are getting more of mycoco creations very soon.
Discover mycoco HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to see a lot more articles like this.Try This for beautiful clear and clean skin
    Organic Skin Care

    ReplyDelete