Ethical Sustainable Fashion featuring Nomad by Elroy, Mo&Co, Cork Nature and Ruth Cross Studio

03:08 Melka 1 Comments

Introducing two different winter looks for those  who want to wear trendy and ethical clothing. During cold months it makes sense to be practical when choosing your outfit as there's no off the catwalk  frock worth wearing when you are freezing to the bone. Check out my picks featuring brands such as  Nomad by Elroy, Accessories from Mo&Co, Cork Nature and fabulous knitwear from Ruth Cross Studio.

Winter Force - Eco Casual Look




Men s fashion
indigenous.com



Shoulder bag
ecovibeapparel.com


Black turban
nurmiclothing.com


Made To Order Hand Knits — RUTH CROSS STUDIO
ruthcross.squarespace.com




















Ethical Sustainable Fashion ft Nomad by Elroy




Jacket
elroyapparel.com



Shoulder bag
ecovibeapparel.com

Necklace
fabandfair.co.uk


You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Hope this message finds you well! I don’t know why my emails and messages are not reaching you because I have sent a few in the last couple of weeks and I still don’t have a replay from you.
    Maybe my emails are going to your junk folder or something like that so please when you see this message do a little digging in your email to see if you can find my messages because I would love a replay from you.
    Adriana from Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete