Vintage Sandalwood Hair Comb REVIEW

03:31 Melka 0 Comments

Slightly unusual post today bringing your attention to a beautiful Sandalwood Comb I have discovered lately.


I am not a hairstyle tools expert at all but I do have fair long hair that get knotted very easily during my training or playing tennis. I also don't like using cheap plastic brushing tools that keep breaking and don't do the job properly. Have you ever had a comb stuck in your hair that bends as you try to run it through your hair? I have so as frustrating as it can get, I had to look for a tool that assists with keeping my hair tidy instead of pulling it, snapping it and making the whole process very painful. 

Criteria were set - quality, made of natural material, substantial size, wide tooth comb that is a all round  tool to run through both wet and dry hair strands detangling it with minimal damage made to it. All those criteria were fulfilled by the  Vintage Sandalwood Hair Comb which I found on a - Male Grooming Website - remember my Bee Venom Face Cream review? - got it from there too. This tool is an  absolute classic example of simplicity and luxury combined together to bring you a hair care experience you've always wanted but never thought possible. You will appreciate it if you have a passion for all things unique and seek practicality in aesthetically perfect items of every day use. 

My combing routines are much easier now, thank you www.yournextremedy.co.uk for stocking fantastic tools that women can also use and enjoy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: