HR23+ Hair Growth Serum and Supplement REVIEW - PART 2 - The Final Conclusions

06:19 Melka 3 Comments

As promised in my First Impressions Review (read it HERE ) I would like to give you an update on the results after 12 weeks of using HR23+ Hair Growth Serum. I decided to start taking the supplement again, (my sixth week now) so the results I am describing below are the combination of both.  Please do read part one of my HR23+ Serum review first to better understand my hair type and my concerns.

If I had to describe the effect of the product on my hair in one word only, I would say - STRONGER. With that, comes less breakage and unsightly hay like texture seems to be replaced by healthier and smoother strands. I am very pleased with the fact that my hair stays bouncy for longer. I noticed that because before I used to regularly use a dry shampoo to boost my hair's volume, even immediately after washing. Now, I don't need it. This may be due to serum's styling properties but the brand doesn't claim it.

There's one interesting thing happening to my scalp as well. Every time I run my fingers through my hair close to the scalp, I can feel a distinctive mesh layer, as if I had many more of new soft hairs popping out. took a photo of my parting, one before my treatment and one today, put the two together and here's what it looks like:



This is the first time I have ever done a photo comparison review. I wasn't sure if my commitment to a regular application can pay off with interesting  conclusions. I am quite excited to see it for myself that I have a fuller head of hair. What's really worth mentioning as well, is that I never used to have much patience to hair care routines. Conditioning, hair masks or salon treatments, all of these have always been missing from my regime. That hasn't changed, I don't like wasting time in the bathroom or my money in the salon to make my hair look better. I learned that it is just a matter of a short lived fix, with no long term benefits anyway. I did decide to take part in HR23+ testing for a few reasons though:
> my hair needed emergency help due to getting thinner, dry, brittle and unruly
> HR23+ Supplement and Serum are based on a unique combination of natural plant actives to minimise harsh chemicals exposure and eliminate side effects often linked to other hair treatments available.
> the brand is honest and doesn't claim miracle results
> it tackles follicle ageing and follicle inactivity caused by hormonal changes that cause hair loss in both men and women
>with HR23+  my hair care routine stayed simple and straightforward, it took less than a minute to apply the serum every other evening
>HR23+ pill is a multi-ingredient supplement that delivers essential nutrients and vitamins beneficial for general health and wellbeing

HR23+ Supplement and Serum are available HERE, where you can find more information, some testimonials and current multi-buy offers.

Although I have tried to describe my thoughts to the best of my ability, I understand I may have left you with an unanswered question. Please use a comment box below to ask, should you need more explanation in regards with the use of HR23+. 


You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. so great review & thank's for share with us like this review about this product and i hope you one day talk about Argan oil benefits it's so great for hair and skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a good collections.its very helpful for me again thank you.

    Best Supplements For Hair Growth


    ReplyDelete
  3. How does relaxing and having a good time with a pretty blonde sound?
    best hair mask Lahore
    best hair mask Lahore

    ReplyDelete