My Pre-Summer Natural Beauty Wish List

16:55 Melka 0 Comments

Like many, I also have a list of natural products that I would be happy to be equipped with for the upcoming summer season. This selection is with active souls in mind, who already lead a healthy lifestyle and want some serious boost form the nature to enjoy the hot months to the full.
Take a look.
1. There's nothing more powerful than awakening aromas of pink pepper, Jamaican bay and lemon in Lotus Wei Inspired Action Mist. With extracts of Fire Star Orchid, Red Bird of Paradise Chandelier Succulent, Euphrasia and Pink Lotus this organic vapour is to bring relief to a frustrated mind and set it back on track towards the big goals. It's recommended to nurture creativity and focus on long term projects. This would make a perfect gift to web writers whose everyday job is to come up with compelling content. One spritz around the face and shoulders could mean job done and more time on the beach sipping a refreshing smoothie. Inspired Action Mist is exactly what I wish for. My order nearly completed from HERE




2. You must have noticed I mentioned Fushi on a few occasions in my blog lately. The Fushi Wellbeing Store is the ultimate destination for all things healthy and natural for me, and it certainly deserves an ongoing praise. I have picked an Energiplex and Proflex Supplements that were formulated to promote active lifestyle. With long hot summer days ahead it's not worth going into a sudden slump or risking an injury after a "too much too soon" bikini prep workout. Fushi tablets can provide that protection plus they don't contain any binding ingredients and fillers. They are also formulated with addition of vitamins and plant extracts in its purest form. Which one would you pick? See HERE



3. Finnish brand Kide has impressed me with its wide selection of natural face powders, blushers and bronzers. I have included a KO Reflective Highlighter in my beauty wish list for two reasons: it beautifies a sun kissed skin with minimum effort and it is a multi-use product which makes a summer makeup routine super quick and easy. Kide products are free from parabens, talc or perfume. Enclosed in sleek contemporary casing, Kide wins it for me this summer. Read more HERE



4. If there was only one part of my body I'd have to choose to take extra care of this summer, it would be my hands. Chronically dry, constantly exposed to detergents they could really do with an extraordinary product. Offering the very best of nature through added biodynamic spelt oil, AEOS Spelt Hand Cream is an award winning product that I can't wait to slather on my skin. With rose flower water, argan oil, dandelion extract and many more plant actives this product simply excites. Visit AEOS website HERE





You Might Also Like

0 comments: