ARABELLE SKINSENSE - NATURAL BODY OILS REVIEWED - Part 3

04:54 Melka 0 Comments


Last two weeks were all about early get ups, busy days with many tasks to organize and execute. I needed to be focused and energized and... without my all natural skincare routines it would have been so much harder to get through tough times. Arabelle Skinsense Body Stimulate and Invigorate Oils came to rescue in the mornings, because:
-they were easily absorbed by the skin and don't leave the greasy residue
-their moisturising and nourishing effects lasted for long hours
-they are packed with natural essential oils that stimulated and uplifted my senses
-they scented my skin naturally with no overwhelming effect


Stimulate Body Oil - a divine blend of Rosemary, Pine, Basil, Sweet Orange, Bergamot and Patchouli made me feel very much awake in the mornings by improving micro-circulation under my skin. Ever so delicate warming effect (thanks to Rosemary and Pine Essential Oil I believe) was an absolute treat to experience and, what's really fantastic, not for a moment did it slow down  my body and mind, quite opposite rather, it pushed me to action whilst still relaxing my senses - remarkable effect. Good for all us who want to be very productive throughout the course of our day. My impression of the fragrance is woody yet fresh and vibrant, it reminds me of coniferous tree bark scent sprinkled with a morning dew. 

Invigorate Body Oil - this oil has an unique "kickass" effect with its Rosemary, Grapefruit, Petitgrain, Bergamot and Coriander Essential Oils. Sweet Orange and Rosewood contribute to a more sensual and warmer base notes. It is a very unique citrusy oil - it will not make you feel like you have just squeezed ten fruits on your skin, it will actually provide you with this tender sweet and exotic sensation, but without the tangy upshots. Perfect if you are looking for a  feminine version of a citrusy oil. I used it usually after my afternoon shower and it set me for a few more hours of creative work in the evening. It is a matter of personal preference though so don't blame me if it puts you into an action packed mood between the sheets and other things don't get done. You've been warned.

If I was to choose...

It's a tough task having to choose between these two Arabelle Body Oils. As I emphasised in previous parts of this post, (see here) Arabelle Oils are dense in nutritious plant extracts that care for your skin and prolong its youthful, firm and toned look. This benefit comes with which ever oil you'd wish to use. I am more attracted to the Stimulate Body Oil as it ticks all the boxes for me - and I just love this musky lingering aroma of Patchouli on my skin. No other expensive perfume needed.

Also, thumbs up for making the full size bottles with dosing pump, practical, fuss free and reduces the chance of your precious oil being splashed on the floor.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my experience with Arabelle Body Oils, next up I will be sharing my thoughts on HR23 hair restoration supplement, tried, tested and review is on its way. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: