100 Active Bodycare Review - the best natural shower gel for athletes

13:15 Melka 0 Comments

It isn't very often that I am literally astounded by the product with my standards hiking higher and higher when it comes to natural skincare. Without exaggerating, 100 Body Cardio Shower Gel has given me the best body cleansing experience ever. Not only does it do the job by properly removing all impurities and odours of a physically demanding day, but also it delivers exceptional aromatherapeutic benefits to the mind and soul, plus it is achieved through all natural ingredients. The formula is rich in an army of actives that I find ecstatic even when I read it. CLICK HERE for a full list. 


The formula is based on mild cleaning agents derived from Coconut, Basil leaves to relieve mental tension, Bentonite Clay to draw the impurities out of your skin, Orange Peel for antiseptic properties, Rosemary Oil to fight muscle aches, and my favourite Geranium Flower Oil for a sensual and concentration improving scent. Middle notes of Lemongrass contribute to the feeling of freshness and pure revival.

What's more, 100 Body Cardio Shower Gel helps with breathing after a strenuous workout by opening the nasal airways and allowing for a better quality oxygenation of the body. This is achieved by aroma blend of Eucalyptus. In my opinion Basil, Rosemary and Lemongrass all play a crucial role here.



Does it work?

Yes it does! It doesn't fail to pick me up after interval training and it prepares me for an active evening of writing. Anyone with a busy lifestyle should give it a go, especially when physical performance is at stake. 

I enjoy using this dark green medium thick gel and really can't wait to lay my hands on other two products - 100 Agility and 100 Strength Shower Gels.











You Might Also Like

0 comments: