Weleda Skin Food Cream and Sea Buckthorn Creamy Shower Wash REVIEWS

13:43 Melka 4 Comments

Having to deal with extra duties and cleaning chores lately has left my skin irritated from chemicals, dry and in need of extra care. That's why two Weleda products landed in my shopping basket. One of the few natural brands on the market with history going back to 1921, whose basic principle was then and is to date, to manufacture beauty products "in harmony with nature and human being". 

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash creates a rich lather when used with a bathing sponge and cleanses the skin properly without drying it out. In fact, it is one of the best skin nourishing body washes I have ever tried. There's no feeling of skin dryness after showering, even after extra minute under running water, the skin is left soft and moisturised. I have always struggled to find a body wash that would give the sensation of thourough cleansing together with skin nourishing benefits. Weleda Sea Buckthorn Shower Cream wins for me in that department. Addition of organic Sea Buckthorn Oil and rejuvenating essential oils of orange and grapefruit delivered an uplifting and re-energising effect on my tired muscles and senses. I will definitely be buying again and trying some more of Weleda body washes range.



Weleda Skin Food Cream worked very well on my hands softening the skin, relieving form uncomfortable dryness and soothing harsh irritations (I never use rubber gloves when cleaning). The texture of a rich but silky balm was absorbed instantly with just the right levels of protective film of moist left on my skin surface. Smelling citrusy sweet and sligthly medicinal it worked wonders with my sun burnt decolettage area. An unexpected bonus. 

I am very excited about this brand after trying just two of their wide range of natural skincare and body care products. Browsing through Weleda website I found out you can receive a free body oil if you spend over £60. The offer lasts only until 31 August so now is the time to shop for Weleda natural and holistic skin saviours.

Both products are free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, colourants and mineral oil derivatives. They can be purchased HERE and HERE

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I currently use Weleda Skin Food Cream and it's one of my favourite body moisturizers. Definitely plan to repurchase in the future. I haven't tried Weleda Sea Buckthorn Creamy Body Wash yet but it sounds like it's worth a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Petra. :) Yes, I'd definitely recommend the body wash, it smells divine and reminds me of a hot summer.

      Delete
  2. There are so much important for get an idea about beauty.This is a nice website thats you know about beauty. I am enjoyed reading your description. I offer to you Natural Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. bundle of hair

    ReplyDelete