My Natural Beauty Wish List 2

18:17 Melka 0 Comments

My Natural Beauty Wish List 2

My latest natural beauty research resulted in above list. Please read more about the products.

1. Beyond Organic Skincare Hydrating Body Oil - comprises unique blend of hemp seed oil, horse chestnut, tea tree and fennel oils. The base is prepared from macadamia oil which isn't used as such very often so I am intrigued how it feels on the skin. According to the manufacturer it is a product to firm, tone and improve venous circulation in the skin. At 15% off offer being live on the website, I am tempted.

2. Ishga Hebridean Marine Toner - a natural face toner with a fairly short but very impresive ingredient list. My urge to try this product is triggered by marine plants extracts being the main active substance. I simply love all algae in all forms as they are powerhouses of nutrition and hydration.

The full list reads as follows:
Brown Algae Seaweed - 
Rind of the Lemon - Cleansing and antiseptic properties
Natural Salt Water - Healing properties
Aloe Vera - Hydrating, promoting skin renewal
Mandarin Red Essential Oil - Uplifting and soothing oil 

Made in Scotland, slightly on the pricey side at £25 per 150ml - this toner may be actually what my dry skin craves for.

3. Peachykeen Organics Hand Soother - Cheshire based company uses only certified organic ingredients, I like the fact many of their products contain geranium essential oil and this hand soother is no different. I would be very happy if this product softened hardened skin (from squeezing the tennis racket) and brought  some lasting moisture.

Ingredients - shea butter, jojoba, avocado oil, lavender essential oil, geranium essential oil 

4. Bloom Remedies Organic  - I put this Eye Makeup Remover Oil on my list because I have never tried anything like it before, plus I noticed my skin around my eyes could do with a remover that doesn't strip the moisture layer off. Every makeup removing session stretches my skin unnecessarily and I don't want to end up with drooping eyelids due to rubbing in products that simply don't work gently enough. Additional factor is wild rose essential oil as the key ingredient which I favour over others in my beauty regime. I wonder if this oil could fulfil my expectations. It comes in two sizes, and costs £8 per 50ml bottle and £14 per 100ml. Subscription request sent. 



5. De Mamiel Salvation Body Oil - Every woman needs a little bit of luxury in life, be it in her wardrobe or  beauty products choices. De Mamiel created this oil to make my senses go curious, excited and flushed with desire to drench my skin with this nectar. Every ingredient makes me jump up on my chair as I am writing this, with new to me Baobab Oil or all time favourites like Jasmine Oil. 

Have a look at these mighty plant extracts:
Coconut oil, Argan oil, Oryza sativa (rice bran) oil, Kalahari oil, Camellia oil, Rosa canina, Tocopherol Rosehip oil,  Marshmallow root oil, Baobab oil, Prickly pear oil, Grape seed oil, Evening primrose extract, Coenzyme Q10, dl-alpha-tocopherol (Co q 10),  Rosehip extract, Bergamot BF oil, Sandalwood oil, Ylang ylang oil, Grapefruit oil, Cedarwood oil, Rosewood oil, Frankincense oil, Myrrh oil, Jasmine oil.

I am so tempted, and I would have had it on its way to my bathroom if it wasn't for the price tag £65 per 200ml bottle), which I have no doubts is still worth it. 

I hope you enjoyed my beauty wish list number 2, would love to hear from you if you tried any of these or if you have any recommendations. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: