Fushi Really Good Cellulite Oil - REVIEW

20:18 Melka 1 Comments

Isn't it about time for us to really decide on our pre-summer action plan and make  our beauty goals a stroll in the park? I got my efforts simplified and luxed up by Fushi Wellbeing who kindly sent me one of their body oils to try.
Despite the fact that I am a big fan of Fushi online store and that I love oil based skincare, my testing process is never an easy one for a beauty product to achieve a top mark pass. The most important criterion is always the formula itself, followed by first impressions, the design of labels and packaging and finally long term results. These are the main points I have taken under consideration and here are the details.



The Formula
Fushi Really Good Cellulite Oil is blended with a specific result: to reduce the visible signs of orange peel skin in women. As there are many myths in terms of causes and treatments of cellulite, without gong into great details, I would like to state my approach to this subject and the  best bet to fight cellulite.
To have a healthy skin, one need to exercise, eat nutrients rich foods and use quality skincare. These factors should be like three commands etched in stone for any woman respecting her beauty. What's the point in using expensive body cream if you sabotage your efforts with junk food diet or lack of physical activity. It makes a perfect sense to, as I call it,  MULTI CARE for your skin with equal attention to each of the factors.
That's where Fushi Wellbeing Body Oil must be mentioned. This potent formula of triple infused Gotu Kola  and Green Coffee Bean Oil fast tracks the whole cellulite fighting project to a very desirable finale. As it is like a new lease of life to oxygen deprived skin, by stimulating micro-circulation and supporting lymphatic drainage, these plant actives support skin's natural functions and bring it back to its smooth and toned state. Rich in essential fatty acids Hazelnut and Wheatgerm Oils are added for ultra nourishing and firming benefits. Addition of  Grapefruit Extract and Sweet Birch boosts the firming action even more making Fushi's Really Good Cellulite Oil a really good toning oil too. I like every ingredient that makes this blend.






First Impression
On the first application I was stunned by two things: The immediate smooth and silky feel to my skin and a pleasant natural scent which I'd categorise as a very well balanced amalgamate of citrusy sweet, balmy and herbal notes. What's more, it did make me a little addicted to it, awaiting the next application impatiently. The oil absorbed into my skin so quickly leaving nothing but a very soft, smooth skin. I had no problems putting my clothes on immediately after my treatment too. A  very positive first impression.




The Design
Fushi Really Good Cellulite Oil comes in a light green glass bottle which looks pretty sleek. It has got a contemporary luxurious feel to it and it makes you want a collection of Fushi oils available on a bathroom shelf. Clean labels compliment the product itself perfectly. The main information on the product can be found at the front of the label whereas at the back you can find more details in terms of properties, ingredients and variety of badges.




The Results
I have used Fushi Really Good Oil for three weeks. I have gone through the whole bottle within that time using the oil once a day, everyday. I really enjoyed the treatment especially after noticing my skin gained a super silky lasting feel to it. Not only that, the texture of my skin also appeared different, as if denser and stronger. The main advantage for me was that it just made my skin much healthier looking, I would recommend it to anyone who needs a hard working, skin firming product who is also ready to commit to an overall healthier lifestyle.  If I was asked by someone if Fushi Body Oil worked, I would answer - ABSOLUTELY! Moreover, this product is free from preservatives, parabens, petrochemicals, PEGs and other ingredients that have the aura of controversy in regards to their safety. What a formula, what a brand.
To buy Fushi award winning natural beauty products follow this link HERE




You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!
    laurel leaf essential oil benefits

    ReplyDelete