MONDAY MOTIVATIONAL TALK - THE KEY TO SUCCESS

04:29 Melka 0 Comments

Today, I would like to share with you what many of you know already but very few have found  in their lives.
This is a thought that reflects years of searching, experiences, inner discomfort and even pain. This is a thought so obvious, it's hardly recognisable. Thought and a statement, that identifies how we can all accelerate towards our better selves - if not perfect selves.

I am in search for a mentor and  a friend, I crave connection with a master who leads by example and kind word, the word that resonates with great achievements in my life. My mentor, who knows I physically exist and who cares for my progress. He/she is the MOTIVATION I only ever needed. So simple, yet so hard to earn - The  ENTHUSIASTIC FAITH in me, right at the beginning of my journey. Mentor who will GENEROUSLY share his/hers wisdom in return for my SUCCESS.

  This thought carries a  powerful message. Now that you have read it and it touched your heart, it may be that you are searching for MENTOR. He/She validates the purpose of your dreams - both personal and professional. Mentor is someone who shows you are not just going to "fight with windmills" throughout your life. Mentors are there, ANGELS ON EARTH, for all of you. Just NEVER GIVE UP LOOKING!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: