Barefooted Beauty - Natural Foot Creams REVIEW - PART 1

05:08 Melka 1 Comments

What makes a Natural Beauty? To my humble view, it's the kind smile, caring nature, eating clean and using natural cosmetics. Natural Beauties oversee the importance of looking after their bodies - not just the face or neck - it's the top to toe care.  Natural Beauties walk barefooted on freshly sprung grass fields, on warm sands of long beaches. They also love their garden parties wearing barely there, strappy sandals. They know their feet must be in perfect condition. Considering a natural beauty lifestyle for yourself? Why not start from trying some of my latest finds to prepare yourself for barefooted Summer season.




Excitement has been fuelling my work since I started my beauty blog.  Researching natural brands, both established and new ones is leading to beauty discoveries I never knew existed. They offer the best benefits you could possibly extract from nature, just take a look at this one below:









Packaging:
This FOOT BALM is packaged in a plastic pot with black lid, it has a tidy, branded label with the most IMPORTANT  information about the product. Although we come across that type of containers frequently, this product is still visually appealing in a "modern minimalistic" way. It resembles the brand's manufacturing method - HANDMADE. You know straight away what you hold in your hands and what it is used for. The list of natural  ingredients has Latin terms included therefore may not be easily understood by everyone. The full list of ingredients in English for all products can be found on Naturally Made FOR YOU Website. There's no indication regarding the volume or size of the product. 



Texture:
Naturally Made FOR YOU Peppermint Foot Balm has a BUTTER TEXTURE, soft enough to easily glide on all over your feet. On application, it  gives the feet protective layer from  plants and fruits extracts.





Scent and Ingredients:
Naturally Made FOR YOU has a very SUBTLE SCENT, sweet and herbal note, not overpowering, but strong enough to relax the whole body and mind when applying. This is because Naturally Made Peppermint Foot Balm is formulated using rosemary, peppermint and eucalyptus aromatic extracts - natural remedies for tired feet that need re-energising. Coconut oil, jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil and sweet almond oil are all combined together to soften skin, and improve resistance to mechanical damage. The formula of this FOOT BALM is bursting with rich ingredients. Avocado oil is another hero rescuing your skin from severe dehydration, repairing it and helping treat conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.


Properties:
This Naturally Made FOR YOU little beauty wonder is created to soften, moisturise and rejuvenate your skin. It is recommended by the manufacturer to use it as an overnight treatment to maximise the soothing and nourishing effects. As mentioned above, the cream is packed full of rich oils and plant extracts to bring back that sandal "show off"  look to your feet. 

My Personal Experience:
It would be fair to mention that my feet are a PERFECT TESTER for all kinds of foot treatments. I love my sports, I sweat the hell out of me on tennis court, run medium distances, train for strength and agility. My feet have suffered from blisters, hardened skin and damaged toenails many times.

How did Naturally Made FOR YOU Peppermint Foot Cream cope?

This wonderfully blended FOOT BALM gave me an immediate relief from achy feet after one of my long training sessions. I experienced this blissful enveloping feeling, as if I had my feet wrapped up with some protective fabric. Aromas of lavender and rosemary were relaxing all my senses. The peppermint scent isn't that obvious, I'd say it is more of a sweet herbal fragrance which I really liked. I used this foot butter as overnight treatment three times and I noticed my skin was softened around heel area and much, much silkier when touched. I probably wouldn't use it as a morning after shower foot cream as it leaves this delicate protective layer of oils, if I was to go for a workout though, I would definitely apply a generous amount before putting my socks on. Overall, it stays on my shelf as an overnight FOOT RESCUE CREAM.


PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG TO READ  THE PART 2 OF THIS ARTICLE, IT'S Martha Hill Naturally Soothing Moisturising Foot Balm NEXT IN THE SPOTLIGHT.





You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Anna for wonderful detailed review. I am glad you like the fragrance. It took several attempts to make a subtle peppermint fragrance!

    ReplyDelete