ARABELLE SKINSENSE - NATURAL BODY OILS REVIEWED - PART 1

14:59 Melka 0 Comments

I was lucky to be offered Arabelle Skinsense body oils to try not so long ago and once they arrived I spent each day with different variant of this natural creation. These skin softening products are all based on Organic Apricot Kernel and Organic Sweet Almond Oils which I like for their nutritious and nourishing properties. Arabelle oils may feel rich when first applied to the skin but after rubbing them in you'll notice how quickly they are absorbed into your skin without leaving a greasy residue. 




 Arabelle Serenity Body Oil was the first pick on my agenda It is formulated with  relaxing and somewhat mysterious essential oils, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Benzoin and Jasmine together with Lavender, Chamomile and Petitgrain - altogether they took me on a heavenly satisfying adventure. I have never smelled anything similar before and I must admit - I like it very much. The scent of essential oils is quite strong but only to comfort me into a more subtle equivalent of initial sensation. I can't emphasize enough how much pleasure I got from using this oil - benzoin essential oil lingered on my skin for a whole afternoon through to late evening and for those who prefer sensual perfume, this oil is a perfect natural choice. In addition this soothing blend contains Organic Grape Seed Oil and complex Vitamin E that prevent aging of the skin. Arabelle Skinsense Serenity Body Oil is priced at £18.50 per 200ml which I reckon will assist you with minimum three months of after-shower indulgence. 

Please visit this page again to find out what I thought of Arabelle Skinsense Stimulate Body Oil.
Do you like body oils? If so, do you have a favourite one? Please share your thoughts.





You Might Also Like

0 comments: