September Natural Beauty Discoveries

06:11 Melka 3 Comments

This month I have a selection of products that stand out from the crowd due to their innovative formulas and  properties to help you transition from summer to autumn season with the best skin and state of mind ever.

Here are my September picks:




























1. TanOrganic Bronzing Powder - there's nothing better than a natural way of maintaining your summer sunkissed complexion - this Eco-certified product caught my attention as it is totally free from toxic ingredients, is versatile as can be used on all skin tones all year round, plus adorable wooden box makes this magic powder an object of my desire. Available from Natural Collection online store with a hefty 25% discount - this is an offer not to be missed - CLICK HERE  TO SHOP 

2. SoPure Skincare - obsessed with natural body oils, every month I come across another gem that lands on my beauty wish list - So Pure Antioxidant Body Glow - will be a crucial addition to post summer skin care arsenal. I am impressed with super potent ingredients like Avocado, Broccoli, Kiwi Seed and Pomegranate Seed Oils that nourish and restore dry skin and provide essential protection due to high vitamin A and E content. I'd classify this product as one of the most dense in nutrients skin food. Excellent.

3. Natural beauty products with Rose in any form are the  ultimate favourites of mine. My September list could not be complete without this Rose Floral Water by Ecomaat, organic brand from Bulgaria. Available from OILDEOLOGY  at £10.35 per 100ml bottle this is a bargain not to be missed. With its broad usage options, I want to try it as a compress on eyelids that relieves swelling, brightens and rebalances skin's natural functions. 

4. Heavenly Organics Just Add Water Shampoo - out of the whole range of products that Heavenly Organics has to offer, I picked their organic shampoo as so far I've struggled to find effective hair care products from natural beauty shelves. This product attracts with innovation (powder texture), is free from SLS and other toxins so commonly used by not so natural brands and, what's more, it is based on one hero ingredient - Sappindus Mukorossi fruit extract. It has a very affordable price tag too, at £6.99 per 100g pot, into the basket it goes.

5. As the sun goes down much earlier than during peek summer months, we are given at least two hours of evening time to spend on pampering and relaxing. Lighting a quality candle is a proven way to set the senses to a chill mode. and it looks like I am going to be doing just that with the mighty No 12 vegetable wax candle by The Rose Tree. The brand puts emphasis on including higher levels of plant and flower essential oils therefore I am confident This candle will scent my room with balanced aromas of orange, clove and benzoin - a happy blend needed now. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! SoPure are great products packed with unique ingredients. :) Will be stocking up very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna, u
    you can PM on facebook etc and I will be happy to sort out an offer for you.
    best wishes. x
    So Pure Skincare

    ReplyDelete