My Organic Cotton Etsy Finds - Eco Fashion Edit

00:31 Melka 0 Comments

Whoever thinks eco fashion has limited options when it comes to styles and looks, 
is unaware how much the industry boomed over the last few years.
 Companies increase the number of trendy garments but keep the unique 
feel and exclusive feel to the items. Please take a look at my latest ETSY 
selection of organic cotton clothes, lingerie and home decor.
Please note the prices of my items are in Polish Zloty (PLN).
 If you are from UK, divide the number by 5 to get the estimated price range, 
USA readers, divide it by 4. Forgive th einconvenience, I have used my
 dad's laptop and he has got different settings.
I would love to hear from you about your discoveries whilst browsing through eco
 fashion shops.
My Organic Cotton Etsy Finds



You Might Also Like

0 comments: