Living Nature Nourishing Day Cream Review

08:46 Melka 0 Comments


I have featured the Living Nature Tinted Moisturiser a while ago (read HERE) on my blog and now it's time to talk about their Day Moisturiser. The brand from New Zealand is very committed to creating the most natural, safe and effective skincare. Using native  Manuka Honey,Manuka Oil, Harakeke Flax Gel and Kelp their formulations are free from toxic ingredients. I was given the opportunity to test Living Nature Nourishing Day Cream and here are my thoughts.



First Impressions:
I have used this cream every morning for the last month as a part of my new natural skincare regime with oil cleansing method. I was very impressed how silky smooth the texture of this moisturiser is and how quickly my skin absorbed it. Although it has a lotion like thickness, its rich formula only allows for a pea sized amount to be used at a time. Use too much and end up with excess product sitting on the skin. That's opposite to what is advised by the brand - to use generously. I guess this is to do with the level of skin's dehydration. I personally do have the tendency to overdose on  a product but in case I do so, I usually just smudge the extra cream onto my decolette or hands.
I really liked the packaging, really handy half-cylindrical shaped tube fitted ideally into my wash bag and made it a perfect product to take on a weekend getaway.
I was also very impressed with the ingredients list at a first glance, with nothing but all natural extracts and oils. No wonder, this was supposed to be my very first time with the likes of exotic Manuka Oil, Totara Extract and Harakeke Flax Gel on my face.



Long Term Performance:
Overall this Active Manuka Honey Day Cream by Living Nature gave my skin the right amount of moisture, it smoothed out some minor lines caused by dehydration and was absolutely perfect to use before makeup application. (mineral face powder that is). This cream would be a great choice for someone who wants to control shininess on their face as I did not have to retouch the usual places - forehead and chin throughout the day. My skin is usually dry but tends to become oily after a long day or under stress. Living Nature Active Manuka Honey Cream seemed to cope with that easily and balanced my complexion.
A very pleasant to use and effective day moisturiser which feeds the skin with nourishing goodness from New Zealand's most potent botanicals. I will definitely consider to purchase again a Living Nature product, but this time my eyes are on the Radiance Night Oil. 

To buy Living Nature Active Manuka Honey Nourishing Day Cream visit natural beauty online shop BOTANICALBRANDS

I would love to hear from you if you have had a chance to try any other of the Living Nature's products. Use the comment box below.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: